Host - Farmer, Butcher, Chef Restaurant
£20,176 per annum Excellent benefits and significant gratuity
- 40 hours per week, working 5 out of 7 days including evenings and weekends
We are looking for a Host to be the face and voice of the Farmer, Butcher, Chef. Using your energy and confidence you'll help ensure a fabulous customer journey for every guest who visits the restaurant. You will meet and greet guests, manage all queries, bookings and special requests
As an integral part of our friendly team, you will become the star of our show, taking centre stage in leading our customers through a unique and exciting journey, encouraging your ideas to help enhance the guest experience.
Building lasting relationships, you will help ensure a personal, friendly and efficient service, at each customer touch point.
An excellent relationship builder, enthusiastic and collaborative in your approach, you will be a vital part of our team.
What you’ll have:
- Enthusiasm for what you do
- Passion for creating amazing customer experiences
- Thrive on a challenge and be keen to make a real difference
- Be a team player and be prepared to get stuck in as required
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Natural communicator
- A team player with a sense of fun!
- Keen to make a real difference
What you’ll get
- Support with professional development in hospitality
- Real career progression opportunities
- Service Charge shared amongst team
- Annual pay review
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities to suit your circumstances.
- Meals and drinks on duty
- Contributory pension scheme
- Event tickets
- Free gym membership
- A health cash plan
- Entry into the company bonus scheme