Group Projects Event Planner
£26,200 per annum
We are looking for an Event Planner to join the team who will be at the heart of the planning and delivery of the Group Projects across Goodwood including Goodwoof, Nucleus, the Magnolia Cup, Qatar Goodwood Festival and the Doghouse Events).
You will maintain a high level of operational delivery and, where possible, improve practices and processes, ultimately ensuring excellent customer experiences at all events.
What you'll need:
- Broad experience of the operational side of events
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to use your initiative, multi-task and think laterally
- A passion to deliver a great customer experience
- The drive to get stuck in to the practical build
- A valid UK driving licence
Due to our rural location, your own reliable transport is essential.
What you'll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products and services from across the estate
- Free gym and health club membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- A beautifully unique environment.
- Please view the document (opens in a pop up)