Our purpose built Café at The Aldingbourne Country Centre (ACC) near Fontwell in Chichester is looking for enthusiastic and friendly Catering Assistants to join our welcoming team!
We are looking for someone with catering experience & a positive can do attitude to join our small team at ACC. You will provide hospitality services to visitors, clients, corporate events and employees at the centre.
Main duties of the role include:
- To serve and prepare our freshly made lunches, cakes and coffees
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service & hygiene are met at all times
- To operate the tills effectively and account for daily takings.
- Giving a warm welcome to all customers and being on hand to assist them when needed.
- Work within a small team both front of house and in the kitchen when required
- Provide opportunities for people with learning disabilities to be actively involved in creating and serving our food. Supporting them to gain skills to develop their independence and leading towards employment in a similar environment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience in a Catering Environment.
- Food Hygiene Qualification, being familiar with food safety standards
- Great communication and listening skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide excellent customer care.
- Good team working skills.
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment
- Own transport is essential due to the locations of the sites.
Aldingbourne Trust offer a competitive benefits package to all of our staff, including discounted gym memberships at a variety of leisure centres, free entry to the Aldingbourne Country Centre, Life Assurance, pension, cycle to work scheme, Employee Assistance programme, 33 days holiday and so much more!
This is a full time role of 37.5 hours per week, shifts will be spread over 5 days, Monday to Sunday each week.
Closing date: 27th October 2021