£30000 - £38000 per annum + overtime, Benefits + vehicle
Do you have experience of installing or repairing/servicing garage doors or CCTV / Access Controls?
Due to expansion, both installation and service garare door engineers and access control engineers are required by a local company to install, repair and service garage doors, access controls. entry systems and CCTV in the Home Counties/South West London areas: Berkshire, Bucks, Hampshire and Surrey.
What will the Gate Engineer be doing?
- Either working on new installation access control, entry systems and CCTv OR garage doors projects: Install access controls and CCTV systems, and garage door systems to specifications within the London and Home Counties area mainly.
- Read site plans, drawings and prepare equipment needed
- Test system, train customers on functions
- Complete timesheets, expenses paperwork
What does the Access Control Engineer or Garage Door Engineer need?
- Experience of automated gates and barriers, full training on products will be given
- Clean valid driving licence
- Use hand and electrical tools with competence
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be able to work with minimum supervision
BOTH SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS AS WELL AS INSTALLATION ENGINEERS REQUIRED, DUE TO GROWTH.
What's on offer for the Access Control Engineer or Garage Door Engineer?
- Base Salary of c. £30,000. dep. on experience
- Plus overtime, includes travelling to site time - c. 10 hours per week.
- OTE £38K starting package
- Overtime paid outside of core hours Mon to Fri 7am -4pm - 1 hr lunch
- Company vehicle
- Expenses and mileage which starts from home - all mileage paid
- Life insurance