£35000 - £50000 per annum + overtime, Benefits + vehicle
Do you have experience of installing or repairing/servicing electronic gates, barriers, bollards and/or garage doors? Due to expansion, both installation and service gate engineers are required by a local company to install, repair and service gates, barriers and bollards in the Home Counties/South West London areas: Berkshire, Bucks, Hampshire and Surrey.
What will the Gate Engineer be doing?
- Either working on new installation gate engineer projects: Install gates, bollards, garage doors and barriers to specifications within the London and Home Counties area mainly. (some CCTV)
- Read site plans, drawings and prepare equipment needed
- Working on servicing and repairs of gates: Detect and repair system faults, Perform routine maintenance services on gates
- Test system, train customers on functions
- Complete timesheets, expenses paperwork
What does the gate engineer need?
- Experience of automated gates and barriers, full training on products will be given
- Clean valid driving licence
- Use hand and electrical tools with competence
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be able to work with minimum supervision
BOTH SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS AS WELL AS INSTALLATION ENGINEERS REQUIRED, DUE TO GROWTH.
What's on offer for the Gate Engineer?
- Base Salary of c. £16-17 per hour. dep. on experience
- Plus overtime, includes travelling to site time - c. 10 hours per week.
- OTE £45K starting package
- Overtime paid outside of core hours Mon to Fri 7am -4pm - 1 hr lunch
- Company vehicle
- Expenses and mileage which starts from home - all mileage paid
- Life insurance