Financial Operations Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Do you want to work for a fun, friendly and supportive company that encourages individuals to demonstrate and develop their talents??
Reporting to the Operations Director the role of Financial Operations Manager will provide high quality process, reporting and quality control to the operations team.
Key to quality control processes this role will ensure that all client banking and payments are processed and released in line with authorisations and mandates.
Internally, the role will produce detailed annual budgets and quarterly re-forecasts by liaising with all departments, analysing trends, querying assumptions, and identifying cost savings. Adhoc analysis and reporting is also a significant feature.
A sound commercial acumen and attention to detail means that you can turn your hand to a variety of client and internal projects.
What will you be doing?
- Produce detailed annual budgets and quarterly re-forecasts
- Produce accurate monthly management and variance reports
- Produce business and client profitability and analysis reports as required
- Review and approve all bank payments
- Review and approve all sales invoices
- Review and approve all purchase invoices
- Ensure compliance with banking regulations
- Undertake general client work as required
What experience do you need?
- A background in accounting, or management accounting
- Computer skills must include MS Word, MS Outlook and advanced MS Excel
- Degree educated
- Strong communication and influencing skills
What's on offer
- £40,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Will be an office based role 37.5hrs per week
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Pension ( EE 5% / ER 3%)
- Group Life Assurance x4 salary
- Employee Assistance programme
- Company sick pay