Do you have experience of installing or repairing/servicing electronic gates, barriers, bollards and/or garage doors? Due to expansion, engineers are required by a local company to install, repair and service gates, barriers and bollards in the London and Home Counties areas.
What will you be doing?
- Install gates, bollards, garage doors and barriers to specifications within the London and Home Counties area mainly. (some CCTV)
- Read site plans, drawings and prepare equipment needed
- Detect and repair system faults
- Perform routine maintenance services
- Test system, train customers on functions
- Complete timesheets, expenses paperwork
What do you need?
- Experience of automated gates and barriers ideally, although full training will be given to those with electronics/electrical background
- Clean valid driving licence
- Use hand and electrical tools with competence
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be able to work with minimum supervision
ALSO SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS REQUIRED
What's on offer?
- Basic Salary of £28,000 - £35,000 dep. on experience + £10K overtime on average (10 hrs per week)
- Overtime paid outside of core hours Mon to Fri
- Company vehicle
- Expenses and mileage which starts from home
- Hours 7am to 4pm mon to Fri - overtime paid outside of this for weekends and time in lieu
- Life insurance