Are you a Junior Developer with at least 1 years experience with Angular 2+ Typescript HTML CSS SQL, looking to join a forward thinking company with good benefits and an opportunity to expand your skills?
This is an exciting time for someone with enthusiasm and fresh ideas to put their energy into the company's new web based application. The successful candidate will be required to support and develop the existing angular.js application, as well as assisting with the development and support of their new and upcoming Angular 8 application.
What do you need?
- Angular 2+
- CSS / SASS
- Angular.js (Angular 1)
- Unit testing (Karma/ Jasmine)
- A basic understanding of SQL
- Responsive design (Bootstrap / Angular Material)
- Degree or postgraduate degree
- An understanding of current web usability and accessibility practices
- Experience with JSON/REST
What does this role involve?
- Requirement gathering, design, development, testing and implementation of improvements to the company's existing system
- Create responsive user interface design
- On-going technical R&D
- Create and maintain software documentation
However you'll also be responsible for design of user interfaces and user experience making improvements to the company's products.
What does this role offer?
- Salary of up to £45,000
- 24 days holiday plus BH,rising to 27 on length of service
- 37.5 Hours 8:30-5; 9:30-6: 1 hour for lunch
- Social Events twice year - free
- Childcare Vouchers
- Healthcare includes 50% discount off gym next door, 50% off cycles
- Discounts on other gadgets and products
- Free mobile unlimited text and calls, 4Gb data + £30 extra in case abroad of personal calls
- Discretionary Bonus