You've good all-round technical skills in VB.net web forms, knowledge of ASP.net, some web technology experience including jQuery and looking to expand your technical knowledge.
You've knowledge of SQL Server performance tuning technologies, with some scripting skills, a couple of years experience out of uni. This is an exciting new customised project (with a 2 year build, 5 yr project, with scaleable projects to bring an off the shelf project to market too).
What will you be doing?
- Working collaboratively as part of the Agile development UK team, you'll work on existing web-based software, taking a client's requirement and turning it into a solution working to deadlines, delivering robust code.
- You'll build high-quality, scalable, performing, secure web applications.
- There will also be an opportunity to work on new products
What do you need?
- VB.NET web forms development experience - training provided on the company's custom library
- Knowledge of ASP.Net , WCF and web services
- SQL Server 2008 database development - DDL/DML including querying, structure changes, writing SPs, ad-hoc scripting. Experience in performance tuning would be an advantage
Ideally some of the following:
- SSRS reports/Report Builder
- Entity Framework
- Experience of WPF/Windows development protocols
What's on offer?
- Salary of up to £42,000 (slightly negotiable)
- 35 hour working week (9-5 - flexible start and finish times)
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Lots of opportunity to progress career and training (IIP employer)