This is an immediate start, Fixed Term Contract for a minimum of 6 months, a really interesting split role. Are you available for an immediate start, having previously worked on a corporate reception desk in a fast paced busy reception / administration role? Are you dynamic, very organised, resilient and enjoy fast pace?
What will you be doing?
- Greet visitors, to the site in a warm and professional manner.
- Answer the telephone, redirect calls or take messages
- Respond to email enquiries and any other requests
- Be aware of staff movements at all times
- Receive post and parcels and distribute accordingly
- Book taxi's and allocate pool cars
- Maintain conference room bookings and launch conference calls
- Order lunches, support large/VIP visits as required
- Preparing job adverts
- Preparing invitation to interview letters
- Generating new starter offer packs and prepare reference request letter
- Setting up new starters on the HR system
What do you need?
- Previous reception/switchboard experience
- Strong administration experience
- Organising, planning and scheduling
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to multi task and be organised
- Smart and well presented
- Enjoy working in a varied, fast pace role
- Previous HR experience is desirable
- IT literate (MS Office)
Week 1 & 2 - Mon to Thurs 07:30 to 16:00 finish 13:00 Friday
Week 3 &4 - Mon to Thurs 08:00 to 16:30 finish 12:30 Friday
This would suit someone who enjoys being busy, is able to commit to the varied hours and wants to learn more in an HR function but has previous sat on a Corporate Reception.
What's on offer?
- Salary £20,000
- 25 days holiday
- Monthly bonus (average £175),
- Various discounts
- Annual payrise min 3.5%