PPC, SEM, SEO Specialist
£40,000 + benefits
An expert in PPC, SEM, SEO is required to join an expanding Farnham business to deliver digital strategy, drive brand awareness, and engage with new and existing customers.
The PPC, SEM, SEO Specialist will be an expert in understanding where and how to generate digital insights; with an excellent understanding of digital tools.
- Help set a digital development plan to engage with customers, promoting new digital strategy
- Drive campaign management and digital channels with a focus on PPC, SEM, SEP, SEO, Video, paid search and emerging technologies
- Provide support with web content strategies, updating of website and copy and content
- Develop long term engaging relationships with affiliates
- Provide insights and reporting on campaigns, ROI, analysing trends, customer touch points and recommend improvements
- Drive effective testing and landing page optimization, manage A/B tests on different creative, copy, audience segments, channels and tactics.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Experience in a dedicated Digital Marketing role in both a B2B and B2C environment
- In-depth technical knowledge Google Adwords/Analytics
- Practical experience of using digital tools such as Zendesk, Sentiment, Sprinklr, etc.
- Hands-on experience of PPC, SEM, SEP, SEO, Video, paid social, and other emerging technologies
- Good working knowledge of most digital platforms and disciplines from search to mobile
- Experience in lead generation, web optimization, web analytics and online sales