Customer Relations Executive
1 year Maternity Cover role
The Customer Relations Executive is responsible for ensuring that customer correspondence or problems are dealt with swiftly and efficiently. A desire to provide world-class customer service.
What will you be doing?
- Undertaking the investigation of tour complaints or feedback both positive and negative – submitted directly or through Reevoo or social media
- Making and receiving phone calls to/from customers and assisting them with any post-trip concerns
- Maintaining a high level First Contact Resolution
- Deal with complaints when received
- Assisting customers with lost property claims or flight delay issues and insurance supporting documents where required.
- Administration of customer letters and e-mails, ensuring relevant files are kept up-to-date.
- Must be sympathetic and manage difficult customer situations.
- Responding promptly to customer's queries or needs
- Being flexible and willing to help out with any other area of the business as necessary.
What do you need
- Experience in working in a busy customer relations or service role
- Ability to multi task, prioritise workload and be organised
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Experience of relationship management with suppliers – desirble
- Previous travel industry experience – desirable
What on offer
- Hours 9 to 530pm Mon to Fri – 1 hour lunch
- Holiday 20 days (plus Bank/Public Holidays rises by one day per year to a maximum of 25 days
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Health Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Staff Discount Scheme-Tours
- Flu Jabs Oct/Nov
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free Car Parking -Staff who live outside a 2 mile radius of the office receive free parking either on site or with Rushmoor Smartcard