The Web Developer role is responsible for the development of both web and mobile solutions, in addition to providing technical support to GGS staff around the world. The role is also responsible for leading and working on new development projects ensuring that they are delivered on time and budget and to specification.
What do you need?
- Degree education and 2 years relevant work experience
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft web stack (ASP.NET and SQL Server);
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT and Source Safe;
- Previous experience of mobile application development will be considered;
- Strong customer-service orientation;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
What will you be doing?
- Offer practical solutions during the design process.
- Design the required system based on the scope received from the business to ensure delivery of required outcomes
- Build the web-based systems based on the business scope and ensure accurate system tests
- Work closely with the business and the HRIS Analyst throughout the development lifecycle to deliver required systems based on technical scope and to support web and mobile engagements.
- Provide support to the business unit for all technical issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with the existing tools to resolve issues;
- Provide on-going technical support as party of continuous improvement
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £40,000
- 36 ¼ hour week
- Occasional global travel
- Laptop Mobile
- 25 days holiday (with option to buy additional)
- Healthcare and Life insurance
- Flexi working
- Bonus 10% salary
- Training support