Front End or Web Developer - what do you like to call yourself? Do you have a couple of years web development experience after graduating and are also passionate about design UX UI?
You'll be looking to work more autonomously on various interesting projects, but with other Front End Developers in your team.
What does this role involve?
- Working for a niche software house this is a niche hybrid role with lots of variety.
- Working on various projects within the development team. some of which you will own, you'll be responsible for gathering requirements and developing responsive websites.
- However you'll also be responsible for design of user interfaces and user experience making improvements to the company's products.
- You'll also get involved with on-going technical R&D, and developments in styles, templates and design.
What are your skills?
- However you'll also have some of the following: NodeJS with Express.js libraries, Web Security, SQL, Unit testing – particularly Jasmine, Task Runner – particularly Gulp, Mongo DB, GIT (Git Hub), Typescripts, Angular 2+, User interface testing – particularly Selenium with Protractor, Data visualisation – particularly chart.js, Operational maintenance and deployment experience, AGILE development methodologies
What does this role offer?
- Competitive salary up to £40,000
- Opportunity to get involved in multiple projects
- Taking ownership and lead on projects
- Working with a fun friendly sociable team
- Good benefits including 24 days holiday, parking, healthcare and pension
- Hours 9-6 Mon-Fri
- Working for a local established international business where every person is recognised and valued, not just a number.