Do you have good writing skills? Experience in Public Relations?
We are seeking a PR Manager for the Aldershot area, to join an expanding organisation where the marketing department is the heart of the company's future plans. They celebrate creativity and ideas, encouraging growth and support of their staff.
The PR Manager will work across both traditional and digital media channels.
What will you be doing?
- Advise and control all offline and online content across all brands
- Create and write engaging content for online and offline publications
- Manage bi-monthly brand news letters
- Create product descriptions and implement across all online and offline platforms
- Manage content, development and engagement of all social media accounts
- Manage company catalogues for all brands
- Create content for direct marketing campaigns
- Maintain and develop content for all company websites
- Manage external agencies and work with the marketing team to launch marketing campaigns (social media / email and direct marketing)
What do you need?
- Excellent creative writing skills – blog, examples of work
- Attention detail
- Exceptional organisation
- Strong communication skills
- PR / Marketing related qualifications ideally
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding organisation
- Salary up to £26k
- On-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- The ethos of the company is to invest in their employees with internal and external training, and this will be fully supported throughout your career.
- Working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm